HOW TO CREATE YOUR COURSE/PROGRAM OUTLINE
The first step in the content creation process is for you to create an outline for your Online Course/Program to the best of your ability.
Start by answering these questions:
• What is the title of the course/program?
• How many modules/sections are there?
• What are the titles of each module/section?
• How many videos/trainings are in each module, and what are the titles of those trainings?
• What are the general bullet points of content that you’ll cover in each training video?
• What is the approximate length of time that you expect each training video to be?
• What other ancillary materials will you include in each module (worksheets, PDFs, checklists, bonus trainings, etc.)?
• Do any of those ancillary materials require video?
To make it easier for you, we’ve created a course outline questionnaire that you can simply fill in. Please download it below.